12.19.2009

No. 75 in the works - guess where I'm going...


That's right baby - I'm going Bowling. I found out yesterday I actually did get tix to the Cotton Bowl, and I picked them up from UPS today. My bowl form didn't make in before the season ticket priority deadline, so I was pretty sure I wouldn't get any...but then I got the notification yesterday that I actually did get tickets, and I got giddy all over again. The Cotton Bowl's on January 2nd at The House That Jerry Built, and this may be the only time I get to go to a bowl game within driving distance of my hometown...so I'm going. And I'm stoked.

I've also gone Etsy crazy - I bought five pairs of earrings after buying the initial two pairs I have. I got two pairs for my sister for Christmas and the others for me. Maybe I can stop stealing my mom's and sister's earrings now...I'm still looking for more jewelry on there though. I love all this homemade stuff.

It's been a little insane the past couple of weeks, with work and JJ being sick [again] and all this other stuff...I'm more than relieved that Christmas break starts on Wednesday, and I won't be at work for 11 days. I definitely realize that I was spoiled last year when I took off eight weeks around the holiday time for maternity leave...and I'm seriously considering not trying for baby no. two until March 2011 so that we have a better shot of getting a holiday baby and, therefore, can take off more time during the holidays. And that'll still fall within my 101 in 1001 goal of getting pregnant before 2012...it could work!

I'm getting ready to head to Lawton for the rest of the weekend to finally start wrapping presents and make holiday cookies - I'm so excited. It hasn't really felt like Christmas this year because I've been so busy, I haven't had time to enjoy the holiday season. But with only six days until Christmas, I'm going to spend the next few days Christmas-ing it up. I have a self-imposed goal to not let the holidays slip by me next year. Hopefully at this time next year, I won't be as stressed out as I am now.

I'll update more later!

No comments: