1.23.2010

I love these shoes.


These shoes weren't expensive, so I'm not going to cross them off my list - unfortunately. But I bought these a little bit ago from HSN. I'm not a big fan of heels since I'm so tall already, but man are these things cute. I finally found a pair of orange and black heels! YAY!

I honestly haven't been working on the list because things have been a little crazy. I've kinda taken a break this month, but there are so many things that I have in progress already that next month will probably see four or five of them crossed off. I start my new job Monday and couldn't be more excited about it. I feel like I'm getting out of my old job just on time and moving into my new one just in time. I'm so excited for this new opportunity...this is exactly what I've wanted to do for quite some time now.

I've started re-planning our wedding but haven't gotten much into it. Third's time a charm, huh? I won't saying anything about it until we have deposits for our venue, photog and church booked...which I hope to solidify within the next two weeks. That's my goal. I think starting this process again will help me get the rest of my life organized. I've let so much go the past 18 months...time to get back on track and get my life back.

Guess that's all for now...I'll be back soon.

No comments: