9.17.2010

Just some random updates on my 101 in 1001.

I've kinda stalled out my list just a little, but a couple of things I want to do can't fully be carried out at the moment. For example:

I'll have to change the one about eating out with my dad. He's been gone since July and could possibly be gone until the beginning of 2012. I'll figure something out with that one. I miss the heck out of my dad and hope he gets to come home for R&R in the spring.

I'll have to go back and change the Mavs one - I was going to the game on Nov. 24th, but this came up instead:

 

My sister and I got tickets to the OMG tour with Usher and Trey Songz on November 24th in Dallas. Um, HELLO. I love my Mavs and all, but I could NOT pass this opportunity up. A friend and I will sit in floor seats, and my sister dished out the money to sit closer in a VIP section. I like Usher's music and all, but I'm really going because of Trey Songz. I've gotten permission to think Trey Songz is hot...because, well, he is. I am SO stoked about this show. Like, whoa.

I'm starting to put things into motion for throwing a surprise get-together for J when he gets home. Only 28 more days...it seems like the past five months have flown by and gone slow, all at the same time. I'm just relieved that it's almost over and that J's doing well in school. I just wonder how JJ's going to do around him when he gets back. That'll be something we'll have to work on a lot before the move to CO.

The mood to watch Gilmore Girls has hit me, so I'm going to start re-watching the series this weekend. I miss that show oh so much, even though it's been over for more than three years. Lauren Graham [lorelai] is on another show, but I just don't really like it. Not the same as Gilmore, unfortunately. Sigh.

That's all I got for now - just a quick rundown of my list. Now, I'm off to catch up on sleep before work tomorrow. I'm considering turning my Sunday blog posts into sports posts - like, a recap of the week in sports - but we'll see. Not sure if I'm witty enough to keep up with it. *shrug*

Happy Friday all!

No comments: