11.11.2009

Even more of #92: 5000-question survey!

351. Have you ever lost something and never found it? Story of my life. I am ALWAYS losing stuff.

352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows? Not really...sometimes Ricky Smiley if I drive back to Stillwater on a Monday morning, but that's about it.

353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents? My parents.

354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion? I have before...and my husband isn't the same religion as me.

355. Which of the 7 deadly sins in the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)? I think greed.

356. Which one are you most guilty of? Pride, probably.

357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself? Not really...I like being alone.

Do you try to avoid thinking? All the time. Doesn't work though.

358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn't say it first? I would consider it...not sure if I'd do it though.

359. What are you the most sensitive about? Oh gosh. A lot of stuff. I'm really sensitive about my alma mater...people talk ish about it, and I get pissed.

360. What can you talk about for hours? SPORTS.

361. Do you talk about yourself, other people, or ideas the most? Probably ideas.

362. Do you believe that spell casting can work? Not really, to be quite honest.

363. Are you a fan of The Legend of Zelda games? Eh. Not really. I've played them before, but it's been ages.

364. What old movie would you go see if it were re-released in the movie theaters? Um...Grease!

365. Is there a celebrity that you would be too starstruck to talk to if you met them? Justin Timberlake. I know I'd freeze. Or any of the Dallas Mavericks.

366. Have you ever left a mean anonymous comment or unsigned note? Once, maybe.

367. What kind of myspace buletins annoy you the most? All of them...except surveys. I'm never on there anymore though.

368. What are three things that you try not to think about? Him, me and us.

369. Is casual sex acceptable for you? It is if both consent to it.

370. What form of sexual protection do you use? Condoms only. Never been on BC.

371. What is expected of you that you feel is unnatural or not right? I don't know...I tend to make the rules myself so I don't ever feel that way...

372. Do you sometimes place your own expectations on other people? All the time...I try not to though. And I don't want to do that too much to JJ as he gets older...

373. Do you sometimes act overeager to make friends when you are around strangers? Nope.

374. Do you take everything that is said literally? Sometimes. That can get awkward. :

375. Do you take most things others say seriously? I try not to, since most of my friends are jokers to begin with.

376. Do you have a quick wit? Not as quick as my sister.

377. Do you believe in the need for political correctness? YES.

378. Do you have strong opinions and beliefs? I do. It's hard to change my mind about something once it's made up.

379. If yes, can you still hang out with and be friends with people who disagree with you? Of course. We can always agree to disagree, as long as the disagreement isn't disrespectful.

380. Are you uptight? Sometimes, yeah.

381. Do you sometimes do risky things? Not as much as others, but I've been known to do some risky things.

382. Could just about anyone hold your interest in a conversation for at least ten minutes? Just about, yeah.

383. Are you self-conscious? More than you know.

384. What would be your ideal destination for a Saturday afternoon? An OSU football game. :)

385. Does anyone have a video tape of you doing soemthing embaressing? Um...maybe from when I was little, yeah.


386. What is Kevin Smith’s(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Smith) best movie? Jay and Silent Bob!

387. Where do you like to go on Friday or Saturday nights? Home if I can swing it...otherwise, anywhere my friends are.

388. Do you like your friends to act the same way all the time or do you accept their moods and changes? I accept their moods and changes - it's only natural. However, if they go too far, I let them know.

389. Do you often feel like other people are judging you? All the time.

390. What do you think other people judge you to be like? I think people tend to look at the things I've done that they don't approve of and not the bigger picture. Annoying.

391. Are you quick to judge others? I try not to be, but I've been guilty of that before.

392. When you have a fight with someone do you want to talk about it right away or calm down first and then talk? I want to talk about it right away, but I try very hard to give the other person space if they need it.

393. Some say love is a river (according to the old song). What do you say love is? Overwhelming - in a good way.

394. What is the worst fault a person can have? I don't think there's one worst fault...

395. Do you have it? Probably.

396. Which do you think has more impact on a person’s character, genetics or environment? Environment, definitely.

397. Who was your first best friend? Shivaughn Ferguson. I always wonder what happened to her...

398. If you are not best friends anymore, what came between you? Thousands of miles - I moved to Oklahoma.

399. Who have you read a biography about? No one, I don't think...

400. What would your own autobiography be called? "Simply Glamorous." :)
401. Some say that high school is the best time of your life. Was that true for you? Psht. Yeah right. I was really dramatic in high school, so I made everything out to be a bigger deal than it was. And I was so eager to get to college that I didn't enjoy high school as much as I could have. High school wasn't that bad, but it definitely wasn't the time of my life.

402. What do you find yourself encouraging others to try? Always.

403. Which is better: Mel Brooks or Woody Allen? Mel Brooks.

404. When was the last time you were up all night? The Friday before Homecoming - I was up 'til 6:30 that morning. Ha.

405. __ is life. The rest is just details. Fill in the blank. Music.

406. Are people too complex and different to be categorized? I don't think so. People may be too complex to fit into one category, but I definitely think they can be categorized.

407. Is it good to have pride in your own race or does that separate people from each other because it makes them think of everyone else as 'outsiders'? I think it's good...however, there is such a thing as too much pride. When you get cocky about it, issues arise.

408. What fictional story would you like to live through? Oh gosh...a lot of them.

409. Are cats or dogs smarter? I think cats are smarter. And better at manipulating humans.

410. Have you ever guessed someone's password and broken into their email/diary/blog/myspace? Yeah. No.

411. What teacher, if any, has effected you the most in your life? Mr. Ross. He was my 6th grade teacher and changed my life. He prepared me for the real world and made me look at academics in a different light. I am forever grateful to him.

412. Are you more easily bored or excited? More easily excited. It doesn't take much for me to get excited about stuff. :P

413. What's the bravest or most daring thing you have ever done? I had a baby. Enough said.

414. "What's the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?" (- Adam Ant) Curb boredom?

415. If your man or woman served you breakfast in bed as a treat what would you want to eat? Eggs, bacon, rice, French toast, coffee, orange juice, a bowl of fruit and a single rose in a tiny vase. :)

416. What do you do only when you are upset? Clench my fists. Hard.

417. What's the oddest CD in your collection? I own the CD for one of the Austin Powers movies. Ha.

418. What's the best screen name you ever saw? Oh gosh. Like I remember.

419. What would your friends be surprised to learn about you? I'm not as put together as I seem.

420. Who owes you an apology? A lot of people...but I don't sweat it.

421. Who deserves an apology from you? A lot of people...I'm getting there.

422. How would you like to treat your kids differently from the way your parents treated you? I'd be more open about stuff. Growing up, I was pretty sheltered...I don't want to shelter my kids that much.

423. Which do you like best: 60's, 70's or 80's fashion? '70s baby!

424. What is the worst pick up line ever used on you? I can't even remember. It was that bad.

425. Of the following, which word best describes you: inventive, kinetic (energetic), light-hearted, mature Mature, probably.

426. Do you own a record player? My parents do.
Do you use it? They used to - we haven't much lately.

427. How easily do you make friends? I can make friends pretty easily. Whether they stick around or not is a different story.

428. What is the difference between having character and being a character? Anyone can be a character, but it takes a special person to have character.

429. Are there any animals you flat out refuse to touch? Not really...well, anything that's got spikes or could spray me with stinky stuff. And I refuse to touch bugs.

430. Do you care about your weight? I do - not as much as I used to, but I'm still concerned about it.

431. Did you/will you go to the prom? I went to my senior prom - two hours late. Got food poisoning at dinner.

432. Have you ever wanted to date twins? Not really...that would get too confusing for me to handle.

433. What one thing would you change about high school if you could? I'd make the girls less bitchy. Don't think that's possible though.

434. If you came with a warning label, what would it say? Do not disturb unnecessarily. :P

435. Are you artistic and creative? I try to be...not as much as I would like to be though.

436. What were you (probably) doing on this date last year? Working hard and sleeping...I was in my last month of my pregnancy.

437. What are you obsessed with? Glee is my newest one. Sparkly things, make-up, sleep, shopping and my son are others. :)

438. What was the last compliment you received? Chrissy told me she liked my belt this morning. Awesome.

439. Do you have any brothers or sisters? One sister - she's 16 months younger than me. I adore her.

440. Who would you like to be alone with right now? I am SO not telling. If I have to tell,  you don't know me well.

441. Do you push people away when you really want them to come closer? All the time. I'm gad at that.

442. Is a prenuptial agreement necessary or does it take the romance and trust out of marriage? I think when a lot of assets are involved, it's necessary. You never know what could happen. It doesn't show a distrust in the marriage; it prevents you from getting screwed over should something happen. You just never know.

443. Do you lie your way out of things? I have before, yeah.

444. Are you better at talking or listening? Listening.

445. What will only happen to you once in this lifetime? Um...I have NO idea.

446. Know of any conspiracy theories you think might be credible? Not off the top of my head. I tend not to dwell on those.

447. What are the most beautiful words that have ever been spoken to you? A lot of stuff by Shakespeare. That man was a writing genius.

448. If it were legal would you own a human slave (race unimportant)? No way.

449. Have you ever read your own writing at a poetry reading? Nope. I suck at poetry.

450. What is one simple thing that gives you the happy shivers? Hearing one of my fave songs on the radio.
451. What do you do for exercise? I walk around campus and chase my nearly one-year-old around. :)

452. Would you rather have a strict teacher with a sense of humor or a lenient teacher that doesn't teach? A strict teacher with a sense of humor - the lenient one is just pointless.

453. If you ever have a baby what might you want to name it? Well, my first is named JJ...if we have a girl, I'm thinking Leilah LaVerne [middle name negotiable]. If we have another boy, I like Bryson.

454. If you won free tickets to a concert from a radio show and had to choose between Inxs, Poison, Blondie and Moby, which would you choose? Blondie, I guess...I wouldn't really choose any of these on my own since I don't listen to them normally.

455. Are you a good cook? Not really...getting there.

456. Do you prefer when things come with no assembly required, even if they are a bit more expensive? Yes. I hate assembling ish, and I suck at it.

457. Start a sentence with the words: what if things really don't work out...?

458. Are you more spontaneous and unpredictable or loyal and routine? Loyal and routine, definitely.

459. What is the highest number you can count to in your head? Like, a trillion.

460. How do you go about losing weight? I haven't really dieted. I sometimes watch what I eat, but what normally happens is I eat so crappily during the fall travel season that my stomach becomes out of whack and I don't eat for two weeks.

461. Do you have street smarts? Eh...a little. I'm not dense, but I'm not entirely street savvy, either.

462. Do you have a lot of common sense? I try to have some...

463. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Cherry pecans and cream from Braum's. Yum.

464. What's your favorite movie that involves dancing? Step Up 2 the Streets

465. Would you ever want to become a guest on a talk show? If yes what would the show's theme be? I would...and I'd model my show off of Ellen's. I love her show.

466. Do you like the way you look naked? Eh...getting used to it.

467. Have you ever dissected an animal? An earthworm...that's it. Don't know how I managed that.

468. Who do you know who is brilliant? My Kansas kids. Holy smokes.

469. Who do you know who is dull? Me. :P

470. Do you ever think about time travel? Of course. I would do it, too, if I could.

471. What is one interesting fact you know? My sister and I are 16 months, 3 weeks and 1 day apart in age.

472. Do you talk to yourself? All the time, especially when I'm really thinking about something.

Do you talk to your pets? All the time. My dogs are like humans.

473. Do you believe that humankind has a future in space (will we live there some day)? I do...just don't know when.

474. Would you rather wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty or more delicate outfits? More delicate outfits.

475. How do you 'live life to the fullest'? I really don't right now...just trying to take it one day at a time.

476. Are you sloppy or a neat freak? Kinda both. During the night, I get super sloppy. But I always clean up afterwards.

477. Would you rather have a trunk full of nickels or half a trunk full of dimes? Trunk full of nickels please.

478. What is the worst mistake you've ever made? We won't go there.

479. Are you in good health? For the most part...exhausted, but that's it.

480. Are you patriotic? Yes yes.

Let's play fact or crap.

Is it a fact? Or is it crap?

481. The greenhouse effect is bad for your health. Fact.

482. There are about as many molecules of air in one breath as there are hairs on your head. Crap.

483. The Miss America pageant started out as a contest in which people decorated wheel chairs and one chair was judged the prettiest. Crap.

484. To remove a tattoo a physician can place a small balloon under the skin, which is inflated so that the tattooed skin gradually stretches. Then they cut the stretched skin away. Fact.

485. Cock fighting is a sexual sport. Crap [depends on who you ask though...].

486. It is the warmest time of the day during the hour that the sun is the highest in the sky. Fact.

487. Certain scientists specialize in studying cow farts. Crap.

488. The brilliant colors (reds, oranges, yellows) across the sky that we get from sunsets are caused mainly by pollution. Crap.

489. In Grimm's original fairy tale, Rapunzel is pregnant. Crap.

490. Dracula was the first movie about a vampire. Fact.


491. The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kellogg brothers, ran a school for delinquent youth. Fact.

492. "Kemo Sabe" means "soggy shrub" in Navajo. Crap.

493. Sir Thomas Crapper invented the toilet. Crap.

494. The Earl of Sandwich invented the Sandwich. fact.

495. Some Chinese alchemists were trying to invent an immortality medicine and accidentally invented gunpowder instead. Fact.

496. The human body is made of about 99% water. Crap.

497. Bubble gum contains rubber. Fact.

498 This survey to the zero power = 0. Fact.

499. Most lipstick contains fish scales. Fact.

500. There are 86401 seconds in day. Crap.

End of fact or crap

No comments: