12.08.2009

Eek! No. 76 started!

So, as some of you may know, I'm a big NBA fan. I know a lot of people think the NBA is full of whiny floppers who only care about money, cars and bling...but the NBA was my first love. It'll always be my first love.

Anyway. I'm a huge Dallas Mavs fan - and have become a huge Thunder fan. Nothing would've pleased me more than to get tix to the Mavs-Thunder home game on Dec. 16, but I couldn't justify buying tickets for the game when I've already been to like, six Thunder game and bought a 10-game pack. Well, my justification came today - ESPN's covering the Mavs-Thunder game, and all of the Loud City tickets are half price right now. So, I jumped on that wagon, got my tix, AND got free tix to the Thunder-Knicks game in January.

Holy cow I'm so excited. Not only do I get to see my two fave teams play, but I also get to start another thing on my list! For awhile there, I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to a Mavs game this year. SUHWEET!

The rest of the list is coming along slowly. I've decided to make brag books for my parents for Christmas - I just need to pull the million photos of JJ together in one place and get them printed. I also need to find brag books or scrapbooks to put all the pictures in...I want to print off pics from JJ's first year, and I think there's too many for a brag book I could pick up anywhere. I'll go do some digging around on eBay and see if I can find anything. I think I'm getting a crockpot for Christmas from J...I'm SO excited about that, too! I also asked for cookbooks for Christmas, so I should be able to start on that one after the New Year. I can't believe 2010 is just around the corner...there are only 23 days left in the year! Eek!

That's all I've got for now. I'll blog about JJ's first birthday later on today or tonight - I was just too excited about the Mavs thing to not blog about it. :)

No comments: