2.18.2010

Where has this month gone?!

Well, it's already February 18th. Which means, thanks to it being February, there are only 10 days left in the month. Sheesh. I can't believe we're almost into March...but I can't wait for March. It's our one-year anniversary, J's birthday and my birthday in March. :)

I haven't been feeling great the past few days...actually, I felt absolutely horrendous yesterday and Monday. It was weird...but luckily, I'm feeling much better and just about back to my normal self. I figured my eating habits were getting the best of me, so I've made a really strong effort to eat healthier and drink more water. I trick myself into drinking more water by pouring my bottles of water into an actual water bottle and drinking from that. I drank nearly 1 1/2 bottles of water [16.9oz bottles] at work today that way. Weird, but it works! I can already feel the difference and see a difference in my skin, which is great.

This past weekend was Valentine's Day. I'm really not a big fan of it, but it's always a nice holiday when you have someone special to share it with. J and I were supposed to go to Red Lobster for lunch on Sunday, but I felt like trash that day, so we didn't go. I hope we get to go this weekend and have our own celebration. He did, however, get me these:

Aren't they beautiful?! I really wanted flowers this year, but I didn't want red roses - and J caught onto that! The card he gave me was so super sweet...I started crying while reading it. I'm not sure if I was crying because what was inside was sweet or because the outside said "To my Wife." Even after almost 11 months, I'm still having a hard time believing I'm his wife.

Anyway. Our Valentine's Day - because I was sick - was pretty low-key. I spent the day on the couch; he spent the day with JJ. In the end, it all worked out. We also had Orange Tree for the first time, which was pretty tasty. I won't count it as one of my restaurants since I only had yogurt there, but it was definitely worth it. I'll go back when I'm feeling better. :) I slept the afternoon away since I felt trashy, then we watched the NBA All-Star game [which ended up being really good] and cuddled the night away. It was a nice, sweet Valentine's Day - our first as Mr. and Mrs.

I haven't made much progress on the list because...well, various reasons that all sound like excuses. But I've decided that I'm doing Project 365 starting on our one-year anniversary and going to our two-year anniversary. That year will capture when H leaves for the AF/graduates, JJ turning two, our vacation to Vegas, Homecoming...it'll be a great time to do it. I'm excited about it...AND, it'll force me to post my pictures every day and update this blog more often.

That's all I've got for now - oh, and I got a blogger award! I'll blog about that one later tonight. And a new craft challenge - I'll blog about that tonight, too. :) Loves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i saw you wanted to start project 365. i started that on jan 1. it is a really cool thing. i actually remember things i didn't think i would about those days. the hardest thing is remembering to take the picture. i got the free app on my iphone but there is no alarm...but i'm slowly getting into the habit.