7.20.2010

Holy lack of updates Batman.

I just realized it's been more than a month since I updated...and it's been quite a month! I'm not even sure where to start when it comes to updating...all I know is, I'm gonna do a better job of keeping this updated.

I guess I'll post a quick update and do a more thorough one later. J is officially an Airman - he graduated on June 24th from Air Force BMT. He lost a good 10-15 pounds...and looks UHmazing. I'm so proud of him!!!


It was so great to spend four whole days with him...it went by fast, but it was good to see him. I can't even tell you how anxious I was in the days leading up to graduation...the 8.5 weeks he was gone flew by, once I looked back at it. Now, he's back at Lackland for tech school and should be finishing sometime in October. We got orders over the weekend, and we're moving to Florida next year. I'm still adjusting to that...welcome to the Air Force!

After J's graduation, I went with my family and JJ to Orlando. That was SO fun. My "little brother" got us into Universal for a discounted rate - and we got to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!


 


    

I have more I could post, but I'll save it for now. All I can say is, that park was AMAZING. I was a little skeptical about how true it would be to the movie, but it was just about spot-on. And Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey...the best ride EVER. I can't wait to go back.

We also got to spend a day at DisneyWorld (for free!).


           
          




I have more I could post from there, too, but I think this post has enough pictures. I can't believe I went to DisneyWorld - it was SO fun!!!! This whole vacation was so much more than I was expecting - and I could actually enjoy it this year. :)

Now, life has settled back in. I'm anxiously counting the days until football and NBA season, I'm nervous about how this whole moving thing will go, and it's hotter than Hades outside. Summer is in full swing, but not for long - school starts in five weeks. Seems like they just got out yesterday! Sheesh!

I'll update my actual 101 in 1001 list later - I've got a few to add to it. I promise not to go so long without updating again!


No comments: