1.16.2011

Just not feelin' it...yet.

Like others that have blogs, I've neglected me. I just haven't had the time, motivation or energy to really post, but I promised myself I'd get better at that...so I'm going to get better. It's not like many people read this, but I feel like, as every good blog owner should, I need to keep this updated or shut it down. So, I'm gonna keep it updated.

So at this point, we're 16 days into the new year...and honestly, it feels like any other year. There are some years when I've felt like the year could be epic, and others when I'm like "eh". This is one of those "eh" years. Of course, I have no idea what the year will bring, but I'm just not feelin' that it could be different from any other year in my life. We shall see though.

Work's been keeping me very busy, so I'm finding it hard to believe we're already halfway through the first month of the new year. Seriously though, where is the time going?! It keeps flying by faster and faster as I get older. Before we know it, the holidays will be back, JJ will be 3 and it'll be 2012. Good heavens.

Anyway. I'm going to find a way to blog at least three times a week, if not more than that. I always have stuff going through my mind - I just need to take the time to get it down. I also have that 101 in 1001 to work on, and I've decided I'm going to restart my Project 365 on my 25th birthday [less than four months from now]. I think it'd be fitting to photography my 25th year, so I'm gonna do it.

Anyway. That's all I got for now - it's after midnight here, and I've had a long day. I'll find ways to spice this blog up and hopefully be more entertaining than in the past. Hope your new year is going swell!

No comments: