3.03.2011

Updating the 101 in 1001

The whole point of this blog was to keep track of my 101 in 1001. As my life has evolved, I've turned this more into a general blog with updates on my 101 scattered here and there.

Well, I'm here to admit that I've put off my 101 in 1001. I mean, I've done stuff on the list, but it's been forever since I updated it. And, since J and my dad aren't anywhere near Oklahoma, I had to make some tweaks. I'm reserving the right to do that since we're all separated due to military obligations. :)

So, today, I promise to refocus on the list. I have a little more than a year to get it knocked as much of it out as I can, and I'm determined to power through what I can. A majority of the list I can still complete...there are some that are hopeless causes at this point, but most of it can still be completed. Just gotta buckle down and do it!

Some of the upcoming tasks include:

- my last concert...bestie and I are going to see Lady Gaga in less than two weeks!
- going out for a night on the town...I'm currently planning my birthday party in Bricktown; I'm totally excited!
- family pictures...JJ and I are taking pictures in Stillwater with a photographer friend of ours. It's about time!
- starting the scrapbooks...I have so many pictures and supplies that it's time to get going on it.

I'm trying to decide how I'll finish the 5000-question survey without bombarding my blog with it. I'll figure something out. Slowly, but surely, I'll make my way through this list! Let's get it!

No comments: