9.27.2009

Getting a jump on the list.

I'm still chomping at the bit to start on this list...I can barely wait another five days to really start on it! But, as I posted last time, I got stuff to update the kitchen - and I'll be using some of that today when I cook dinner for me and my sister.

Well, today is another jump - I'm finally starting the Twilight series. I'm afraid that as soon as I get started, I'm gonna get addicted, but I really want to start them. I'm hoping I can get the first two done before New Moon comes out in November...but these are pretty big books, so I don't know if that's possible!

I'm watching Gilmore Girls on Soap, too...I freaking love Gilmore Girls. Three years ago at Christmas, I watched four complete seasons in two weeks. I don't think it'll take too long to get that part of my list done when I get started.

I guess I'd better take advantage of what's left of the day and do some cleaning and reading. Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

trust me...it's possible to finish those 2 books before the movie comes out. you won't be able to put them down.

i redid my list, i decided that i needed to wait until the 1st so that following lists can start on the 1st of months too. haha.