9.25.2009

A step in the right direction.

I'm super anxious to start my 101 in 1001, but I'm determined to not start anything related to the list until Oct. 1st. That's hard to do, but I'll do it. :)

However, I did take a couple of steps in the right direction today. I had extra money left over this month, so I was able to use that money to pay down two cc's that had bigger balances on them. I'm hopeful that with budgeting and extra money coming from my traveling, the cards will be completely paid off before our one-year anniversary. We'll have extra money in November and December for Christmas, too, so I think we'll be able to do it. YAY!

I also spent $92 at Wal-Mart today...but I got a bunch of stuff for the kitchen:

* Double blade peeler [one for veggies; one for produce and fruit]
* Cutting board [I need to get another one though]
* New utensils [finally got a whisk! and more things to cook with!]
* Cookie sheets

All I need is new cutlery, another cutting board and a couple of other utensils, and I think we're all good! I also want a salad spinner, but I think I'll ask for that for Christmas. I know...I'm a nerd. I want a salad spinner for Christmas. Nice.

Anyway, this is just a brief update on my preps for this massive list. I wish it was Thursday already!

1 comment:

Larissa said...

OMG, Eric insisted we register for a salad spinner! I still don't see the allure, but he insists salads must be spun. Too funny that you want one badly enough to make it a Christmas present.