10.03.2009

Dinner with my mom.

So the 1st was when I could start, and I've been doing things on my list here and there. I'm currently reading Twilight - and am freaking HOOKED - and I have New Moon to start soon. I'm hoping to get a good chunk of Twilight read this weekend and while I'm flying to Houston...my personal goal is to have both books read by the time New Moon comes out next month. So excited.

Last night, I took my mom out to dinner - we went to Panera in OKC. It was so fun to just talk to my mom about all this random crap that's been going on in my life. She and I are pretty close, but we spend a lot of time talking about work when we're on the phone or together. Last night, it was just like when I was in high school, which was fun. And JJ was ALL over the place - such a boy - so we were talking about him, how much he's grown...kinda hard to believe that there are three generations in my family now.

Speaking of JJ, he's just the most amazing little boy ever. I'm so blessed to have such a great baby on my hands - he rarely gets fussy, he's content to play by himself [as long as he's surrounded by toys], and he's SO much fun to have around. Teeth no. 7 and 8 popped up on Tuesday, so we finally got him his own toothbrush and toothpaste. I can't believe we're starting to brush his teeth! Time is flying WAY too fast.

Anyway, the list is coming along just fine right now. I need to jack my mom's camera at home so I can start taking pictures and posting them of all the stuff I do...make this thing more interesting to follow. :) I'll update again soon!

Oh yeah - I bought a new journal yesterday, too. I'm such a dork...I was WAY excited to find one that I actually like. And it's got a lot of pages, so this one should last me awhile. It'll be cool to keep a personal recount of this time in my life. :)

No comments: