10.26.2009

No. 3 done: 101 reasons why I love J

I compiled this list last night in like, 20 minutes. I knew it wouldn't be hard to compile the list, but I thought it'd take forever. Nope...took 20 minutes. :)

So. Here are the 101 reasons why I love my husband:

1. Our deep, personal connection. Never thought I'd find that with someone.
2. His love of sports, especially basketball.
3. His work-out regimen - all to look good for me!
4. The fact that he became an OSU fan, even though UT is his first love.
5. His chill demeanor - opposite and refreshing.
6. He'll watch random shows with me - and actually get into them.
7. He brags about me - a lot. Love it.
8. He talks to me on the phone, and he hates talking on the phone.
9. His willingness to teach me the finer points of football and video games.
10. The sweet cards he picks out - he's so good at that.
11. The random "I love you" flowers - I love roses because of him.
12. The way he holds me when we're sleeping - like he'll never let me go.
13. The way he looks at me when I dress up - he's always impressed. Always.
14. His love of sleep - I love sleep, too!
15. His patience. He needs it with me.
16. His ability to apologize when he's wrong - without being provoked.
17. His acceptance of me for who I am.
18. He let me go to college - and waited.
19. My e-ring...he did an AMAZING job.
20. His love of Chinese food. Yum.
21. His random gifts - they're always great.
22. He remembers the little things. Always.
23. The random phone calls and texts. I love them.
24. He's so selfless!
25. He wants to work on us. I respect that.
26. He really loves his son. I admire that.
27. I was his first - and vice versa. So damn awesome.
28. He gave me a chance, even though I wasn't really his type.
29. When he first told me he liked me, he wrote it in a note. Wish I'd kept it.
30. He doesn't pressure me. Ever.
31. He supports me 150 percent. Always.
32. I adore his arms. Yum.
33. He loves Starburst - so do I!
34. He's usually open about trying things once. I try to be that way, too.
35. When he dresses up...he's HOTT.
36. He's my voice of reason. Always makes me see things from another angle.
37. When he proposed, he asked my parents first and made sure my best friend was there. So sweet.
38. He told me he loved me for the first time in a text. I thought it was cute.
39. He's finally doing what's best for him. I'm so proud.
40. Even when we broke up, he still cared.
41. He loves my hair. Even when I don't.
42. He respects the fact that I'm a working mom and really does try to help.
43. He's still here, even after all the crap.
44. He looks good in baseball/basketball caps.
45. He usually will go see any movie with me - or at least get it on bootleg.
46. He wants the big city life - like me.
47. He'll kill bugs without batting an eye. I hate bugs.
48. He's a real manly man. Proud of it, too.
49. He loves to travel and wants to go to so many places with me.
50. He wants to meet my extended family. Awesome.
51. We could spend all Saturday in the fall watching college football. Love.
52. We both don't like OU. Bigger love.
53. He actually listens to me.
54. He wants to take care of us.
55. He'll cheer for OSU [except for when we play Texas] at all times. Yay.
56. His smile. It's incredible.
57. The boy can kiss.
58. When I went to Hawaii in '04 and didn't call, he was actually upset. That's when I knew we'd last.
59. He didn't flip when I got pregnant. He embraced it.
60. He always takes care of me when I'm not feeling well. Always.
61. He gets along with my friends.
62. Love a man who can hoop!
63. He looks really good with tattoos.
64. Love his eyes.
65. And his butt.
66. When his mind is set on something, he usually sees it through.
67. We're both Aries. We rock.
68. He's a great cuddler.
69. He usually does stuff for me without complaining.
70. Usually when he snores, I can tap him once, and he stops.
71. He's spontaneous - something I'm not.
72. He's sacrificed a lot to be with me. I'll never forget it, either.
73. He'll poke fun at me. It's cute.
74. He's gotten me to appreciate cars more. Awesome.
75. He usually helps without saying a word.
76. He'll wear OSU orange!
77. His taste in perfume for me = perfect.
78. He's been there for me when no one else has.
79. He's not afraid to argue his point.
80. His hugs always make me feel special.
81. He'll take pics. Never would before.
82. He respects my opinion.
83. And my privacy.
84. He's damn sexy in boxers.
85. He's a smooth driver. Love it.
86. He lets me chase my dreams and never holds me back.
87. He respects his elders.
88. He's really close to his grandma. I love that.
89. He doesn't let the crap affect us.
90. We think a lot alike. Scary.
91. He never forgets our anniversary.
92. He's not afraid to cry in front of meand express his feelings.
93. He changed for me. That's big.
94. He came back. That's big, too.
95. Even though I get crap for it, he let me obsess over *N Sync, JT and JC.
96. It hit him hard when he lost his dad. And he let me be there.
97. He doesn't hate anyone - ever.
98. He wants us to establish our own family traditions. Love it.
99. He love dogs - like me.
100. He's my better half.
101. He fell in love with me when I thought no one would. I'll love him forever for it.


Us. Love it.

No comments: