10.31.2009

No real updates to list...

I don't really have anything to update on my list. I started Eclipse the other day and am in love with it, but I'm wanting to skip to the back already! I got a teaser that Jacob and Bella have a moment, and I freaking love Jake - but we'll see how the book goes. I'm SO excited to see New Moon in like, three weeks! EEK!

Today is Halloween! Honestly, it doesn't feel like Halloween since we have a home game today...it wouldn't be so bad if the game wasn't at 7:00 tonight, but that's OK. Night home games can be fun - when they're not cold. :) Stillwater did trick-or-treating on Thursday night, so none of that here tonight. Alicia, Alaina and I went out last night, and I had this awesome Harry Potter-themed costume. It was a little scandalous, but I freaking love it - too cute. I was going to be a referee, but the costume didn't fit right in places, so I didn't wear it. And the Harry Potter one had more fabric than the ref one - so...yeah. The ref one won't be seen in public, I'm thinking. Anyway - we went to Rok Bar in OKC, and it wasn't as fun as going out in Stillwater. I'm looking forward to tonight.

This week was SO crazy, it's not even funny. JJ's been sick for a week now, and we found out Thursday that he has a double ear infection. Fabulous. He's with my parents until I get back from Wichita on Tuesday afternoon, so I hope he can kick it. Poor baby. I wish he would stop getting sick and start being a happy little baby again...it seems like we can't go two weeks without him getting sick in some way, shape or form. And I, of course, hate seeing him sick. Ugh.

Guess that's my brief update for now - more later!

p.s. I'm playing in a fantasy basketball league this year - pretty sure I'm the only one taking it seriously - and I'm leading. Ye-ah!

No comments: