3.02.2010

Finally...no. 61 done, and no. 22 started!

After what felt like forever [but was really only like, three months], I finished the Twilight series. I would've been done sooner but lost my motivation during the last two books and quit reading for awhile. But, "Breaking Dawn" sucked me back in, and I finished it on Sunday morning [at like, 2 am]. The entire series was SO good. I wasn't all that thrilled with how the series ended, but I'm not sure if it should've ended any other way...if that makes sense. I'm sure I'll go back and read it again to catch the little parts that I missed. AND, I still haven't seen "New Moon." What a tragedy. Good thing it's almost out on DVD [and that jacob's finally legal].

I also started no. 22, which was to go with my sister on our own sister date night. We went to Girls Night Out last Friday at the Thunder game, and I had a TON of fun. Of course I did - I'm a huge Thunder fan and enjoy basketball more than any other sport [but college football comes a close second, with college basketball right behind it]. There were these little kids sitting in front of us that were turning around every five seconds because Alicia and I were being obnoxious, loud and into the game the entire night. I think their dads were annoyed, but hell. I paid to sit in those club seats, and they weren't going to say anything that would get me to shut up. The Thunder won the game, we got to "meet" DJ White and Jeff Green [that whole thing was kinda disappointing], and I got a margarita glass out of it. OH, and I won lower-level seats to tonight's game vs. the Kings! I was shaking when I figured out I won the tickets - I never win anything like that!!! My mom, JJ and I are going to the game tonight. So, I've sat in Loud City, lower level, bowl and club seats. It's been quite the Thunder season for us! Now, if only they'd make the playoffs...that would be the icing on the freaking cake.

I'll upload pictures later from our Girls Night Out...I've been meaning to do it for days now but keep leaving my camera in my car or at home. I'm really bad at uploading pictures...I need to get better. I need to get even better at printing them off. We have 200 free Shutterfly prints sitting there, waiting on us. I've got to use them before they peace out.

Things have been pretty quiet lately for us, which is good. We went shopping in Dallas this past Saturday and are pretty much outfitted for Vegas [just need a new bathing suit] and spring [jj got more clothes/shoes than i know to do with at the moment]. Vegas is in 3.5 weeks [and my 24th birthday - starting to feel old now], our anniversary's coming up, and H leaves for BMT next month. The whole BMT thing makes me nervous, especially since it's coming up, but I have faith my husband will do just fine there and will come out stronger than ever. I just hope he gets to graduate on time and join us [maybe...don't think he'll be able to leave] for our vacation to Orlando this summer. :)

It looks like the weather's finally turning spring-like...gosh I hope so. All this cold and wetness has got me in a funk. I don't think I've ever been a part of a winter this cold [or full of snow] like, ever. I'll be glad to see it go! However, I hope that doesn't mean tornado season's going to be rough. I can handle snow and ice, but I HATE thunderstorms [especially since it's just me and jj]. We'll see!

No comments: