7.24.2010

Update to my 101 in 1001

It's been awhile since I updated my list in this blog...and I've added things to it, so I figured I'd better do an update.:)

I added to no. 65. My sister and I saw Toy Story 3 in June - holy cow. What a way to tie the series together. I should've gone at night, when the little kids wouldn't be there, but it was such a good movie. I cried - three times - watching that movie. I'm not sure what I was expecting for the last movie, but it definitely wasn't that. I loved it though!

I also added to no. 42 in June. During Joe's graduation in San Antonio, my sister and I were driving around, trying to find something to eat. We put in Italian in the GPS, and Alicia picked this place:

She picked this place because it reminded her of Milano cookies, and she likes Milano cookies. Awesome sis. But she made a good call - that place was delicious!

That was my dish - and that was the lunch portion, and AFTER bread and salad. It was so delicious! I wish I'd been able to finish it - during this time, I was doing battle with LaQuinta over a mixed-up room reservation (probably not staying with them for awhile), so I was too irritated to eat it all. It was super awesome though, and sis and I have talked about going back if we ever go to San Antonio again. I only have one more restaurant left to finish that one up! Yay!

And...I finally started no. 67. My best friend M and I went to see Lady Gaga in OKC on July 20, and her show was freaking AWESOME. We were sitting so far up that the few pics I took didn't come out (and my regular camera was sitting at home, gah), but we had SO much fun.

There's me and my bestie M! We enjoyed her show so much that we turned around the very next day and bought tickets to her show in Dallas on 03.14.11 - yes, March 2011. Eight months away. But I don't care, because we got awesome seats. I am SUCH a huge fan of hers now - she's amazing live, her album itself is freaking awesome, and the whole show was great from start to finish. I was so impressed that I started no. 68 and bought my first CD in ages - "The Fame Monster." I've been rocking Lady Gaga since it came in yesterday. Love.It.

I've decided to nix the Project 365 until later this fall or winter. Taking off two weeks threw me all off, and I just don't want to backtrack  that long. So I'm deleting the blog and will restart it once I actually take pictures every day. I have, however, discovered that I love taking pictures and want to take some photography classes. Maybe when we get to Colorado, I'll look into it. I want to get an expensive camera, too, like my dad has - but we'll see about that one.

I think that's all I got for now - I've got less than two years to get this list done, so I'd better get on it! :)

No comments: