8.05.2010

This thing called life...

...is moving along a lot faster than I thought it would. It's becoming too difficult to keep up!

I really wish I had some fun, spunky update - but I don't. I spent Thursday night - Tuesday afternoon sicker than I've been in quite some time (still haven't quite shaken the cold, but I do feel a lot better), so there goes that. And, life has really slowed down since my dad left and vacations ended. School, however, is gearing up, and I can feel the excitement in the air as the kiddos get ready to go back.

I bet J's feeling the school day blues again right now - he's in the middle of the law enforcement part of his tech school, so he's had a test every week for the past few weeks. J was never the studious type in high school and college, so I'm not quite sure just how he's handling all this studying and testing...I think he's doing OK, since he's motivated to do it, but I don't think he likes it. :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get to see him in a couple of weeks...I could go 17 weeks without seeing him, but I don't really want to. I'm just glad his tech school's near me and not on one of the coasts.

I feel like I'm sort of in a rut. Like I need to find something to dig my way out of it. It's the same story all the time at home - cook, clean, play, bath, bed. I'm at a loss as to how to keep little man entertained at his age, and I don't want to get him any more toys since his birthday/Christmas are coming up. And let's not even go there about me. I haven't had a night out in weeks. I'm always tired (which is probably how I got sick in the first place), I worry too much so I don't sleep well at night...it's a never-ending cycle. I will say, though, that I finally started scrapbooking. I have tons of papers and stickers, and I've got ideas in my head for JJ's first year scrapbook. I just need to get the pics printed - Shutterfly, here I come!

I need to find something to make this blog more interesting so people will read it. Hm...unfortunately, I bet it won't get more interesting until I move to Colorado and have new places to talk about. :P We'll see!

No comments: