11.19.2010

Popchips. These, I must try.

So yesterday, my sister sent a retweet from Oprah's magazine about good gifts for food lovers. Most of that stuff, I knew I'd like but wasn't sure if she'd like. Then...I saw Popchips.

Popchips are non-baked, non-fried potato chips. They're pretty much popped - just like popcorn. I've been reading some of the reviews, and there's nothing but raves out there. I had never, ever heard about this product until yesterday, but now, I'm intrigued. So intrigued, in fact, that my sister's getting some for Christmas. Not sure if she reads my blog...don't think she does...but if you're reading sis, Merry Christmas!

I will probably order myself a box after the holidays, too. I'm a huge sea salt and vinegar fan - that's pretty much the only chip I'll go near nowadays. I'm always looking for something healthier than Pringles or Doritos [my usual go-to chips], and these seem like just the ticket. I wish they actually sold them in Oklahoma though...maybe when OKC gets its Whole Foods, I can get it there. I've been looking for a snack that won't make me feel like crap after eating a serving - and I may have found it.

And...alas. Crissy over at Dear Crissy is doing a giveaway of my new discovery! Check out her site, as well as Popchips, if you get a chance. In the meantime, I'll anxiously await the arrival of this box and will try not to open it before Christmas. Won't make any promises though.

I entered to win some crazy-delicious Popchips from Crissy!

No comments: