11.12.2010

Shutterfly = love.

This morning, when checking in on The Nest [affectionately known as TN], my friend at Confessions of a Blonde Sports Fan...Knitting Optional had posted about a Shutterfly blogger promotion. I always love to rave about Shutterfly, so I wanted to share my experiences with them as well as the blogger promotion with you all.

I've been using Shutterfly for a good four or five years now; my mom discovered it one day [i'm sure it was while watching some show, like oprah or regis & kelly], and we've been using it ever since.  Shutterfly's responsible for our family calendars, numerous photos and, most recently, a photo book I made chronicling J's BMT graduation weekend. That book came out AWESOME, and I'm getting ready to make another book to send to my dad.

Shutterfly is fast, relatively inexpensive, and very easy to use.  The quality of the product is also great - and, there's an app for that. The fact that I can upload my iPhone photos directly to Shutterfly from my phone is one of the biggest reasons I love this site [and, the photo comes out looking awesome].  It's super simple to upload dozens of pictures and organize them into folders, too - and their share sites are awesome.  I can't think of a single negative aspect about Shutterfly, to be honest with you.

This year, we'll be using Shutterfly for our holiday cards and possibly for JJ's birthday invitations [which I need to get on, note to self].  My mom and I also started piecing together our 2011 calendars and hope to get those done BEFORE the new year starts, not AFTER like the past two years [oops].  I just hope that the awesomeness of Shutterfly remains for many, many years - and would kiss their feet if I could for making it so simple to store pictures as well as offering great photo products.

If you're interested in finding out more about the blogger promotion they have going on right now, you can check it out here.  In the meantime, if you've never used Shutterfly before, I highly recommend it.  If you have and love it, join me in thanking them for their awesome service.

No comments: